Johnsys Pharma solution is designed for you to start, run and expand your pharmacy. It serves all levels say you are looking for an affordable hosted solution for your start-up pharmacy, or a centralized hosted solution for multiple pharmacy locations, or you simply prefer to store your pharmacy data securely on-site, this solution is the one you must be looking for.
- Our patient engagement and clinical services integrate easily with your pharmacy system so you can actively manage patient care.
- The services include the on time information for Stock, out of stock, raw, rack, bin, Generic Name, Formation (Stock Keeping Units)with respect to all the ingredients for running a pharmacy.
- The other features are that our solution has the capability to incorporate robotic filling, barcode driven workflow, IVR, inventory management, point of sale, and enterprise management.
- The system helps to overcome the issues related to cost, immunization availability, prior authorizations and benefit plan rejects.
- The solution helps your staff to better informed and faster decisions that lead to improved productivity.
- The solution shall help pharmacies avoid audit-triggering claims transactions at the point of dispense.
- The software helps to improve compliance and minimize medication and dispensing errors in workflow.
- The medical billing option helps retail pharmacists document and bill for clinical services covered under a patient’s medical benefit plan.
- The solution houses inventory management controls to efficiently manage pharmacy inventory and minimize out-of-stock items
- GST/VAT enabled Tax Report can be generated for the stock coming into the pharmacy
- Purchase Return - When merchandise purchased for cash are returnedto supplier, we need to record two journal entries. In first entry we debit accounts receivable account and credit purchases returns and allowances account. This entry is made to recognize the return of merchandise. This feature is essential for the successful financial operations for a Pharmacy.
- Sales Return - The goods are returned and the asset of inventory increases. The debit to sales returns reduces the value of sales and at the end of the accounting period, will reduce the sales credited to the income statement. This feature is enabled in the system.
Expiration management system based on batch – This feature shall help the pharmacy business team to keep a tab on the commodities, based on which steps to take it out of the pharmacy, re-ordering of fresh commodities can be taken.